Ex3’s Fleet Management Software for Transportation and Logistics System
Ex3 offers a complete cloud based Fleet Management Software for transportation and logistics organizations. Features include E-log, GPS global vehicle tracking, fleet management including purchase, inventory, details, assignment, financial and profitability tracking, fleet maintenance, scheduling and work tickets, load tracking, facility safety and security, driver helper and leased vehicle management, sales, load contracts, vehicle safety inspections and repairs, accidents, investigations and safety management. The system is hosted on the cloud on servers in Ex3 cloud hosting centers around the world.
Ex3 has nearly twenty years of experience in the management of fleet, transportation and logistics operations in trucking, shipping, air freight, corporate fleet and port operations. This experience has involved design and implementation of operational process and systems across a variety of customers and has resulted in the creation of the Ex3 Transportation and Logistics enterprise software product. This Ex3 system is designed specifically to manage all aspects of the operation of these global transportation and logistics companies. The wide range of clientele has given us exposure to broad experiences with operations and safety as it relates to the movement, management and maintenance of trucks, boats and ships, trains, airplanes, motorcycles, automobiles and even space rockets and space flight hardware.
No matter your needs, Ex3’s fleet management software is there to find efficiency and to improve operations and your bottom line.
- Employee Tracking and Records Management – Full management of all employee records. Interfaces with SAP, PeopleSoft or Oracle through API.
- Driver License, Certification and Resource Tracking – Tracking of certifications, qualifications and licensure. Alerts and notifications for renewal dates or other key dates.
- Employee Training Management – Effective management of employee orientation, education and recurring training requirements are easy with Ex3.
- Vehicle and Equipment Inventory - Every vehicle of every trip and all information you need about it is at your fingertips when you need it.
- Fleet Management and Maintenance – Scheduling and documentation of recurring, annual and preventative maintenance of every vehicle in your fleet.
- Spares Inventory – Control your entire inventory of parts, and supplies to keep your fleet running.
- Supplier and Purchase Management – Full records of suppliers, purchases, contracts and history.
- Customer Contact Management – Know every touch your organization makes with every customer.
- Contract Management – Electronic management and tracking of every contract with every client you’ve ever had. Total knowledge and visibility will immediately be at your fingertips. Know the profit or loss an every contract ever taken.
- Trip Management – From start to finish, control every inch of each and every trip. Know where your vehicle and customer load is at every minute. Track every detailed aspect of cost at every moment.
- Driver, Helper, Load and Vehicle Matching and Tracking – Maximize your profits with Driver, helper, load and vehicle matching features.
- Resource Scheduling – Control the movement of vehicles and resources to eliminate unprofitable movement and maximize your bottom line.
- GIS Location and Movement Tracking - Know every movement of every vehicle and load every minute if the day. GPS with map overlay instantly available.
- Electronic E-Log – Electronic Driver and vehicle electronic logging to meet Transportation authority and government standard and requirements.
- Safety Inspections and Repair Management – Keep your vehicles operating safety and eliminate accidents with Ex3 vehicle safety and operational condition assessment and inspections.
- Management Analysis, Reporting and Dashboards – Every penny counts! Instantly know where every penny spent by your organization went and why. Know your profitability and have the ability to control it ensuring your bottom line.
Want to move more efficiently?