Ex3 Enterprise Occupational Medical Records and integrated EHS Software Solutions
Ex3 provides enterprise EHS software solutions including full electronic medical records and electronic health records EMR/EHR to manage occupational health, personal medical, and employee wellness and assistance programs. These integrate fully with Ex3 software solutions for industrial hygiene, medical surveillance, environmental management, safety incident reporting, root causal analysis and mitigation, hazard identification, risk assessment processes and sustainability management.
Ex3 occupational EMR/EHR software & EHS software are secure and on the cloud
EX3 PATIENT RECORD CAPABILITIES
The Ex3 Electronic Patient Health Records System is a full functioned EHR/EMR software system that is cloud based and serves the needs of systems of occupational health clinics. It allows for the central recording of patient records and the sharing of those records across the medical system by approved staff. The patient can thus visit multiple clinics within the system and current and appropriate information be presented to the care team.
- Patient Information and Demographics - Includes fields for all patient level information including name, address, age, gender, race, etc.
- Patient Financial Information - Includes fields for multiple insurance companies and coverage and sets the stage with all data needed for medical billing modules.
- Clinical Scheduling and Patient Appointments - Complete scheduling module that allows for the scheduling of patients across clinics as well as historical tracking of scheduling, rescheduling, show and no-show records. Allows for scheduling of patients with care team members or with resources such as room or device.
- Medical and Non-medical Clinical Resource Scheduling - Medical personnel, rooms, equipment and other resources.
- Patient Encounter/Visit record - Contains fields for all information related to a medical resource encounter/visit with the patient.
- Presenting Issue/Problem - Information about the initial patient complaint, condition or symptoms and feelings as experienced by the patient.
- Vitals Signs and Anthropomorphic - Tracking of height, weight, systolic and diastolic blood pressures, pain levels etc. Tracks all physical attributes
- Current Medications/History - racking of history of medications reportedly used by the patient as well as list of current medications whether prescription of non-prescription.
- Diagnosis – Identification of one or more diagnoses using ICD 9 or ICD 10 coding.
- Treatment - Records the details of each service, treatment or process given to patient related to the documented diagnosis. Support for CPT codes for insurance billing.
- Clinical Notes – Allows for the collection of clinical notes as written by the Physician, Practitioner or nurse related to the patient and current diagnosis or treatment. Supports full SOAP charting.
- Lab Interface – Ability to order and track lab data related to blood, urine, or other bodily functions with electronic interface for upload of data directly from ordering lab.
- Audio – Interface with various audiometric devices for the collection and analysis of hearing test data.
- Vision - Management of data related to vision test and ophthalmological results.
- Respiration – Management of data related to respiratory capability and fit tests.
- Prescriptions – Allows for the writing of new prescriptions and can interface with e-scribe systems. Feeds medication lists for current and historical.
- Case Management – Support for full case management of OSHA/OSHAS case definitions.
- Reporting – System supports full reporting at the patient level and at the demographic level for health studies across the population of patients. Full OSHA/OSHAS reporting.
- OSHA Electronic Integration – Ex3 solutions are fully capable of directly reporting to US OSHA satisfying the new OSHA requirement for electronic reporting.
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Plan and manage corporate social responsibility projects with full implementation management and success tracking.
- Maintain Environmental Accountability - Tier 1, 2 and 3 Carbon footprint tracking and global green house calculations per Kyoto protocol and global green house gas standards. Plan and manage carbon footprint reduction projects with full implementation management and success tracking.
Ex3 also offers solutions for the management of Corporate Wellness Programs and Employee Assistance Programs.
Ex3 Behavioral Health Software
Ex3 is the most complete integrated system for the management of Behavioral Health and relate community services available on the market.
Designed to link Behavioral Health, Psychiatric, AOD, Sheltering, Counseling and all other services together into one compete system that allows the care team a full view of the patient.
Ex3 enhances the quality and effectiveness of care for the entire community of providers.
Ex3 is the only system of its kind integrating all behavioral health providers across the community.